Monday, August 16, 2004

Azaleas



Hottpants loves Azaleas, a lingerie store in the east village with a great selection, and, from the looks of their monthly newsletter, a great sense of humor. An excerpt re a dress (they also sell clothes!):
'I wore this out on a date and my boyfriend says he saw some "chick" wearing a sexy dress and he was like 'NICE!' He flipped out when he saw that it was me underneath the umbrella. I don't know how much is true but the real question is: what was he doing checking out this "chick?'"

6 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

I have a blog - blog.shefind.com about shopping -- let's trade links - email me at hello@shefinds.com. You might visit http://shefinds.com/bras.htm for lingerie fans.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about fetish lingerie. You should check it out sometime.

7:43 AM  
Blogger NewhampshireMan12 said...

Hey Great Blog,

Bra Plus Size

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riding crop Treat YourselfRiding crop

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your dreamy intimates blog. You should check out this dreamy intimates site.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice see through lingerie blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home