Thursday, August 05, 2004

Red Hots Burlesque @ Riifi this Sunday



The best place to get inspired about lingerie is a burlesque show, and one of the hottest in town is at Rififi every Sunday, when the Red Hots show up to do their thang. I'll be there this Sunday to see my friend The Don Of Brooklyn MC.

Details:

AUGUST 8th
THE RED HOTS BURLESQUE SHOW
Rififi (Cinema Classics)
332 East 11th Street at 1st Avenue
Doors Open 9:30 w/ Flaming Hotties Go-Going Before the show
Show Starts 10pm
$5 Admission

FEATURING:
Dottie Lux
Peekaboo Pointe
Scooter Pie
Little Brooklyn
Mama Lou
Delirium Tremens
and many more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love the Red Hots! I'll totally try to make it, and maybe Little Brooklyn will do my favorite act, "I Want Candy."

11:33 AM  
Blogger Allison Bojarski said...

whoever that is in the picture--she's GORGEOUS.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is Peekaboo Pointe. You can see more of her and the other Red Hotties here www.redhotsburlesque.com

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home