Monday, August 02, 2004

Intima America & Lingerie Americas Tradeshows



It's even on craigslist; how did I not know that both the Intima America (at Javits) & Lingerie Americas (at Met Pavilion) tradeshows started yesterday? I am a LOSER. I might try to stop by tomorrow AM or, more likely, at lunch,but really, I am so missing out. Nest year. I vow to keep track of my WWD schedule. Not only is there lots of free stuff but there is "informal modeling! (above, from last year at Lingerie Americas).

6 Comments:

Blogger vente said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your wedding lingerie page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my wedding lingerierelated site which everything is in huge discount.You might find something of interest.

10:20 AM  
Blogger FriendlyGuy1212 said...

Hey Great Blog,

Pantie Lingerie Picture

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about wholesale beauty salon supply. Check out my blog/Website about wholesale beauty salon supply see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice cameo lingerie blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice intimates and apparel blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home