Monday, August 02, 2004

Intima America & Lingerie Americas Tradeshows



It's even on craigslist; how did I not know that both the Intima America (at Javits) & Lingerie Americas (at Met Pavilion) tradeshows started yesterday? I am a LOSER. I might try to stop by tomorrow AM or, more likely, at lunch,but really, I am so missing out. Nest year. I vow to keep track of my WWD schedule. Not only is there lots of free stuff but there is "informal modeling! (above, from last year at Lingerie Americas).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about wholesale beauty salon supply. Check out my blog/Website about wholesale beauty salon supply see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home