Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Delicious Panties!


 Posted by Hello

In 2001, my friend Christy and I went to what she calls a "Sexpo" and bought extremely cute, extremely comfortable cotton panties embroidered with "Delicious" on your choice of the front or the back. I think it's great to wear panties that confirm the deliciousness of their contents, and I was pleased to find that I can buy new ones online, since 3 years later, the panties should really be retired. However, it looks like only "delicious-pussy" panties are available, although I think "delicious-ass" is even more needed in this assphobic world.

In addition to carrying a correct description of your twat, the panties also say "delicious" because they are made by Psydde Delicious, one of the owners of Delicious Corsets, who also hosts a party in Philly called Fast Cheap & Out of Control, where you, too, can be the Cheap Slut of the Night if you win the Amateur Go-Go Contest.

The next party is tomorrow and sounds super sleazy tasty: ROCK N ROLL QUEER BAR: An irreverant circus for the homopunk, queer-rocker set.. get your FAG on!! Flash your dick to the DJ (male or female) and get a free drink! (Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, and Alcoholism all at once!). If you live in Philly you better be there. I will have to just be content with the panties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home