Friday, October 22, 2004

Marc & Max

Marc and Max
212) 647-1688
342 Bleecker St.
(at 10th St.)

FinderGuy's pick of the week, Marc and Max "is not your average lingerie store. ...they are a true boutique in that they don't just carry the well-known designers (and there's nothing wrong with Cosabella!) but they also carry local designers and unknowns.... with gorgeous jewelry and shoes to match.

Designers include Lola C, Cosabella, Christine Designs, Claire Pettibone, Betsey Johnson, Simone Perele, Hanro, Huit and many other independent designers. Their jewelry lines include Carolina Bucci, Miguel Asess, Dana Kallan, Bo J.C., Sonya Ooten, Catherine Canino and Sogoli.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love this site...I just added you to my links at www.lingeriedreams.blogspot.com

I was wondering if you would let me use your lingerie blogroll. It really covers a lot of ground. I would, of course, give you the credit.

Let me know,

Jennifer

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about silk lingerie. Check out my blog/Website about silk lingerie see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home